1 Southwest 1st Place
Located in the heart of the Nature Coast, just minutes from area attractions.
Make reservations online!
Holiday Inn Express
Note: Holiday Inn Express offers our clients a 15% discount on rooms. In order to receive this discount you must call Holiday Inn Express directly.
|Camp and Water
|Turtle Creek Campground
Simply the Best
We believe that comfort, cleanliness, reliability, and local knowledge are key factors in making your manatee swim or viewing experience the finest available.
In keeping with our long standing tradition of offering more for your tour money, and considering your comfort, we offer the following amenities on this tour. No other tour company can offer the the extras and quality we provide.
1. Most comfortable accommodations of any tour company.
2. Comfortable heated boat.
3. Bathroom and sink on board.
4. Wetsuits on board for comfortable fitting.
5. Change and fitting room for wetsuit donning and removal on board.
6. Mask, fins, and snorkels on board.
7. Mate aboard boat to help fit wetsuits, mask, fins,and snorkels.
8. Float boards and float belts on board.
9. Ski-Type life jackets aboard for more buoyancy.
10. Comfortable padded seating.
11. Manatee educational video's shown on board.
12. Various other wildlife video's shown aboard boat.
13. U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captains.
14. Dive certified Captains or Lifeguard Certified Captains on board.
Other things to do
If you would prefer kayaking in the Crystal River, Crystal River Kayak Rentals has an excellent full service kayak rental facility in the city of Crystal River Florida.
Scallop on the Nature Coast
For Reservations Call: 1-352-777-1796
West Central Florida Airboat Rides / Tours
Come take a custom airboat tour with Capt Stu along the Homosassa River on the Nature Coast of Central Florida. Capt Stu's 18' airboat can accommodate 6 passengers and is designed for quiet and comfort. Located conveniently in Homossassa, Florida near Crystal River, we are in the heart of manatee country.
Capt Stu is licensed and certified by the Coast Guard. Our airboat is fully Coast Guard equipped with ear protection and life vests.
Check out our "Things To Do in Central Florida Page"
We've put together some interesting activities hoping to make your visit more fun and entertaining.